Saturday, June 7, 2008

Meet the team

Location: Seattle, WA

The Trans-Am team has arrived in Seattle and will be heading over to Alpha Delta Chapter (my house!) in about an hour. So I get to meet the guys I'm going to be spending the summer with! Cool stuff.

On another note, I'm still trying to frantically finish a paper and study for two finals. Both my finals were scheduled for Wednesday, but I get to take one of them on Tuesday. The other...well they won't let me take it early so I actually have to come BACK to Seattle after cycling the first day of JOH. It's frustrating, and a complete waste of time, but it is what it is. Cross your fingers for me. I'm not even packed yet, nor do I even have everything I need I don't think. Ugh. For relevant biological information, see caffeine and cortisol. Can't wait to get on the road...!

No comments: