Wednesday, June 11, 2008

And they're off!

Location: Seattle, WA

The team kicked off today from Olympic Sculpture Park downtown after a super tasty breakfast from the Porterfields and Pascals. KING 5 news was there and ran a short story. We trucked on up the Burke Gilman and then some back roads to Monroe where we stopped for lunch. That's also where I stopped for the day...although the rest of the team continued to Skykomish, WA.

My folks picked me up and transported me back to Seattle so I could take my last final. It was for biology, and I hadn't really studied for it. Needless to say I didn't do very well. (My math final yesterday will probably have lower marks than I'd hoped for as well.) I don't regret losing study time to JOH, but I'm a bit sad that the quarter had to end on a low note, since I was doing very well academically.

Oh well. Only thing on my mind now is cycling and spreading the Push America message!

No comments: